ACC – Advanced Custom Code
A must-have plugin for every WordPress website.
= THE ABOVE VIDEO COVERS BELOW TOPICS =
- How to Install ACC (Advanced Custom Code)
- how to add custom code in WordPress
- how to add custom code to WordPress page or Posts
- how to add custom menu code in WordPress
- how to add custom PHP code in WordPress pages
- Specifying the Selector
- How to find CSS selector in a browser
- how to add custom jQuery code in WordPress
- How to Use Font Awesome 6 On Your WordPress Website
- how to add custom CSS code in WordPress
- how to add custom PHP code in WordPress
- How to execute PHP through a shortcode
- How to Add Google Fonts to WordPress Manually
- How To Customize WooCommerce Product Pages with Custom Code
- how to add custom JS code in WordPress
- how to add custom HTML code in WordPress
= Overview =
So, if you want to add,
🔥 HTML codes to add a div.
🔥 Breakpoints to write specific CSS for different devices.
🔥 Code snippets and code block.
🔥 PHP to add a hook or filter on the site.
🔥 Function.php, header.php, and footer.php.
Then ACC | Advanced Custom Code plugin is the best option to implement all these above functions accurately and improve your page performance. It simply works like a code manager
- It applies the most powerful methods to execute the custom code.
- The settings are compatible with the latest WordPress standard.
- ACC plugin is perfect for every developer who works in a freelance marketplace like Upwork, PeoplePerHour, Fiverr, etc.
- Custom code will render even if the theme is changed.
- Code editor content comes in the best color combination which is better for the eyes.
- No configuration needed
- Simple interface built on native WordPress UI
- No complicated database queries
- While applying to Google Analytics, Facebook Pixel, Google Webmaster, Affiliate Table, Bing Analytics, Bing Webmaster you need to add codes on the header and footer. You can do this conveniently with this plugin.
We continue to make developments based on the recent changes and updates.
= Custom Codes =
ACC saves you a ton of developing time by adding custom codes right inside your WordPress website.
- Custom HTML
- Custom CSS
- Custom PHP
PHP is an acronym for “Hypertext Preprocessor” is a widely-used open-source scripting language. This popular general-purpose scripting language is suited to web development, and you can use it to embedded into HTML.
= Including 3rd party library in WordPress =
You can add unlimited 3rd party libraries like Bootstrap, Font Awesome, Animate.css, Hover.css, Semantic UI, Bulma, Pure.css, Material UI, Normalize.css, Loaders.css, Milligram, Foundation, Materialize, Hint.css, Owl carousel, Slick Slider, Magnific Popup, NiceScroll, PieChart, Google.maps, Buttons, Animsition, and a ton of libraries that you find out through Google search.
= SOLVING PARTIAL SECTION =
People can solve their site’s tiny sections like Tooltip, Preloader, Mega menu, Raindrops, PHP Contact Form, Counter, Isotope, Masonry, Back to top, Accordion, Audio video, Progressbar, Countdown, placeholder, Mobile slider, One page nav, Mailchimp, Datetimepicker, DataTable, Wow animation on scroll, Select, typer, Search, Cart, Menu left-header, Sidepanel and many more through this plugin.
= Page Builders Ready =
- Themify Builder etc.
= THEME COMPATIBILITY =
Here’s another video to more advanced..
= The video covers below topics =
- Changing the Text Selection Color in WordPress
- How do I put a background image on my WordPress post title?
- How to include external library in WordPress from CDN
- Adding CSS Animations To WordPress
- How to Add a Custom Scrollbar in WordPress
- How to Display Recent Posts on Any WordPress Post or Page
If you have any questions or need more tutorial videos or need support, please don’t hesitate to contact with Forhad.
== Installation ==
- Download the plugin
- Navigate to the ‘Add New’ in the plugins dashboard
- Navigate to the ‘Upload’ area
- Select the plugin from your computer
- Click ‘Install Now’
- Activate the plugin in the Plugin dashboard
== Frequently Asked Questions ==
= Does the plugin too long to load? =
No, it’s a lightweight plugin and can load much faster. It doesn’t affect your website performance.
= Is this plugin safe from hackers? =
The plugin is tested well and is safe to use on your website.
= Do you provide plugin support? =
Yes, I am happy to provide support free of cost.
= Why do I need this plugin? =